666ChristianScum 666ChristianScum

this is deep

This has a deeper meaning then normal assholes will understand, the drawings were magnificent, I question my own life after seeing this, all the worlds problems seemes so small. This has enlightened me to how christians ruined the world

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

always good to hear! thanks for the review sir

I'm a Gay Anal Nazi &amp;lt;3 I'm a Gay Anal Nazi <3

best collab

this is the best collab ive seen in a while. i gave 5 because it was funny and for the amount of penises present in the flash

Sammy and Devon EP 1 Sammy and Devon EP 1

awesome

looks like a cartoon off of the tv. definatly doesnt look like it was done in flash. seriously one of the best flashes ive seen on this site

Luke-Millett responds:

Yes, actually its a clip from the first Fooly Cooly (furi kuri) episode, thats also where the music is from. I'm glad this pilot has made an impact to get me a decent score. There will be many more...hopefully with voices. Watch my other films! and thanks for the kick ass review!

[KK] World Politics [KK] World Politics

had sound up all the way....scared me. o well still very sexy pic of micheal jackson, i cummed to it

TheLucas7 responds:

LOL SORRY. I KNOW ISN'T IT CUMMYRIFFIC?

[KK] Adolf Lol [KK] Adolf Lol

o god

best flash evar 5 for you

TheLucas7 responds:

THX LOL

Together for one year Together for one year

dude

i hope this flash makes everything alright betweeen your girlfriend and you. best of luck. and nice flash btw

Robot knowlege Robot knowlege

I laughed I cryed I masturbaited

awsome flash, its was so amazing. I-I-I dont know what to say.

Spy responds:

Don't breaky my heart my achy breaky heart

Ordinary Fascism Ordinary Fascism

sat thorugh till the end

this is the first flash ive ever seen till the end. very nice footage and a good song.

Numa Numa: The Debate Numa Numa: The Debate

sorta boring

it was kinda boring, and i found the toast thing and toaster at the beginning to be unneccessary. o well i gave it a 5 because its noob nation

Hoogiman responds:

Thank you anyway. Is that Little Rena from the NN forums, or some random?

Miss Dynamite XX Miss Dynamite XX

please explain........

i like your artwork and enjoy wathcing your miss dynamite flashes.....but i cant figure something out........is there supposed to be a story? i mean seriously the "story" keeps changing...... you dont explain anything..... i dont know anything about whats going on except shes turned into a catholic........why shes there in the first place? if theres not supposed to be a point can you please clarify that thanks.

Sirkowski responds:

The 'story' was just pretext for a fight.